COVINGTON ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
Version 1.1 updated 08/18/2014
Your privacy is important to Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including [IP Address, Operating System and Browser Version]);]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including [Email and Mailing Address and Password(s)]);]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website (including [Billing and Form submissions]);]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including [Billing Statements, Inquiries, and Forms])]
- [any other information that you send to Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc..]
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites.
Covington Electric Cooperative, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.